Best Compression T Shirt For Gynecomastia
Looking for a compression t shirt that can effectively hide your gynecomastia problems? I found a top-of-the-line product that “fits” the job and made especially for extreme chest binding. This t shirt is a bit pricey but worth it because the shirt can be worn as is and looks like an ordinary shirt. No more baggy shirts or heavy clothing just to flatten those man-boobs! Aside from hiding moobs, it also helps pulls in the gut when worn.
Note that compression clothes are supposed to be form fitting so expect it to be tight. At first, it may be uncomfortable to wear (especially during a hot summer day). But they are still wearable due to their microfiber / spandex material that keeps you dry by wicking sweat away from your body.
If it is your first time buying a compression shirt, order the actual shirt size you usually wear. Only get the size smaller if you are sure you want more compressive power.
- Feel good and look good. Boosts your confidence
- Promotes better body posture
- Moisture wicking technology
- UV protection with SPF 50 rating
- Layers of powernet that greatly binds your chest
- Flattens stomach & love handles
- Looks like a spandex shirt only
- Used by females cosplaying as males. Turns C Cup sizes down to A cup.
- Holds in the stuff you don’t want others to see.
- Fabric is soft and comfortable.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Somewhat expensive.
- Tight fit (needs getting used to).
- Constricts under the arm after wearing for some time.
- Difficult to put on.
- Compression to the stomach is less than the compressive power for the chest.
- Bottom part of the shirt can “roll up”. (Solution: Tuck your shirt or use shirt stays)
Got something to say? Click here to reply